- Bridgeport Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Case Results
- Connecticut DUI Attorney
- Chemical BAC Testing For DUI In Connecticut
- Connecticut Commercial Driver’s License “CDL” DUI Attorney
- Connecticut DUI & FIELD Sobriety Tests
- Connecticut DUI DMV Hearing Attorney
- Connecticut License Restoration Hearings
- Connecticut Multiple Offender Felony DUI Lawyers
- Drug DUI and Marijuana DUI in Connecticut
- DUI License Suspension In Connecticut
- DUI Penalties in Connecticut
- Out-of-State DUI Attorney in Connecticut
- Refusing A Chemical BAC Test For DUI In Connecticut
- Connecticut Family Law Attorney
- Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyers
- Contact The Sills Law Firm
- Criminal Defense Attorney in Milford, CT
- Criminal Defense Attorneys in Westport, CT
- Danbury Criminal Defense Attorney
- Danielson Criminal Defense Attorney
- Derby Criminal Defense Attorney
- Enfield Criminal Defense Lawyer
- EXPERIENCED TRAFFIC TICKETS DEFENDERS IN HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT
- Connecticut Reckless Driving Lawyer
- Connecticut Speeding Ticket Attorney
- CT Attorney for Cell Phone Tickets
- Driving an Unregistered Motor Vehicle
- Driving Without a License in Connecticut
- Driving Without Insurance in Connecticut
- Failure to maintain lane
- Motor Vehicle Infractions in Connecticut
- Operating Under Suspension in Connecticut
- Passing a School Bus in Connecticut
- Texting While Driving in Connecticut
- Tickets for Overweight Trucks
- Traffic Tickets for Following Too Close
- Traveling Unreasonably Fast
- Hartford Criminal Defense Attorney
- Leave Us a Review
- Manchester Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Meet Your Connecticut Criminal Defense Team
- Meriden Criminal Defense Attorney
- Meriden DUI Lawyer
- Middletown Criminal Defense Attorney
- New Britain Criminal Defense Attorney
- New Haven Criminal Defense Lawyer
- New London Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Norwalk Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Norwich Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Our Connecticut Office Locations
- Our Videos
- Recent Posts
- Review Our Hartford Location
- Review Our Waterbury Location
- Rockville Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Site Map
- Skilled Hartford & Waterbury, Connecticut Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Assault and Battery Lawyer CT
- Breaking and Entering Home Invasion Lawyer in CT
- Connecticut Domestic VIOLENCE Attorney
- Connecticut Drug Trafficking Attorney
- Connecticut Expungement Lawyer
- Connecticut Sex Crimes Attorney
- Connecticut Theft Attorney
- Connecticut White Collar Crime Attorney
- Drug Crime Attorney
- Filing for a Criminal Appeal in Connecticut
- Handling Violent Criminal Charges
- Juvenile Criminal Defense in Connecticut
- Knowledgeable Weapon Crime Attorneys in Connecticut
- Probation Violation Lawyers in Connecticut
- Reliable Property Crime Defense Lawyers in Connecticut
- Stamford Criminal Defense Attorney
- Thank You
- Torrington Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Waterbury Criminal Defense Attorney
- WHY HIRE THE SILLS LAW FIRM?
- Jon Sills (2)
- The Sills Law Firm (135)
- January 2023
- November 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- March 2022
- December 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- March 2021
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- How to Get My License Back After a DUI in CT
- How to Prove Innocence When Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence
- What Is the Maximum for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs in CT?
- What to Expect with a 1st Offense DUI in CT
- Can duis be felonies in connecticut?
- What Happens to an Unlicensed Minor After Getting a DUI?
- When Does a CT Car Accident Become a Criminal Case?
- What Happens if You Lie in Your Police Statement in CT?
- What to Do If There Is a Warrant for Your Arrest in CT
- What If Children Were Present during a Connecticut Domestic Violence Incident?
- Anatomy of a Connecticut Criminal Case
- How To Get DUI Charges Reduced or Dismissed in CT?
- Can You Remove a DUI From Your Record in CT?
- Common Misconceptions about Being Charged with a DUI in Connecticut
- Your Miranda Rights: When Do They Offer Protection during a Connecticut Criminal Investigation?
- Will I Still be Able to Drive For Work If Arrested for DUI?
- Alternatives to Incarceration for Drug Charges in Connecticut
- Tactics the Prosecution Uses in Domestic Violence Cases
- If Someone Damages a Stolen Car, Is That a Crime?
- Covid 19 Firm Update
- Can I Remove An Ignition Interlock Device From M
- Can Convicted Felons Have Guns
- Is it illegal to talk to a minor online?
- What Happens If I Fail to Appear for a Scheduled Court Date?
- What is prescription drug fraud?
- How a DUI Can Affect Employment & Education
- Common Reasons Why A Judge Will Deny Bail
- What Happens If I’m a Passenger in a Connecticut DUI Arrest?
- Connecticut Pretrial Diversion Programs
- The Most Common Holiday Traffic Offenses
- Hit Run in connecticut
- Is revenge porn legal in connecticut?
- 12 factors affecting bac
- Steven Tomeo Named 2019 Top 3 DUI Lawyer in Hartford
- What Happens If I Miss My Court Date in Connecticut?
- The benefits of expungement
- What is the age of consent in Connecticut?
- Connecticut shoplifting laws
- Can felons vote in connecticut?
- Reasonable Doubt vs. Probable Cause
- Do I Have to Register as a Connecticut Sex Offender Forever?
- How Your Social Media Activity Can Impact Your Criminal Case
- What Is A Motion To Suppress?
- What to do if you’re accused of sexual assault
- How Law Enforcement Detects Drunk Drivers
- 6 Common Drug Possession Defenses
- Connecticut Lawmakers Pushing for Clean Slate Bill
- 5 Mistakes Police Can Make in an OUI Investigation
- Common Mistakes You Could Make After Getting Arrested for OUI
- Aggravating factors in a connecticut oui
- How Arson can be proven
- You Can Get a OUI in Connecticut While Not Driving, Here’s How!
- How Use of Prescription Medication Can Lead to a DUI in Connecticut
- What The Jail Booking Process Looks Like
- What a Violent Crime Conviction Could Mean for Your Future
- How do insurance companies detect fraud?
- Defense Strategies for White Collar Crime Charges
- Consequences of ignoring a traffic ticket
- Can i get my connecticut dui charge reduced?
- How do you reinstate a suspended driver’s license?
- What’s the difference between an OUI and a DUI in CT?
- How To Avoid A Holiday DUI
- How Connecticut Police Prepare for DUI Arrests over the Holiday Season
- Holiday drunk driving statistics
- Can an Out of State DUI Affect Me in CT?
- Do I Need to Be Concerned About Federal Marijuana Laws?
- Attorney Sills Is Quoted in The Appeal About the Controversy Surrounding Prison “Cold Case” Card Decks
- What To Do At A DUI Checkpoint In Ct
- Trying A Juvenile As An Adult In Connecticut
- What Are the Penalties for a Fake ID in Connecticut?
- A quick overview of plea bargaining
- Can I Lose My Commercial Driver’s License After a DUI?
- What’s The Difference Between Bond and Bail?
- How to defend against a hit and run charge
- Penalties for oui in connecticut
- What you need to know about sexting
- Forgery what is it and what are the penalties?
- The Difference Between Burglary and Criminal Trespass Is Important
- 7 Simple Tips To Help You Avoid A DUI
- Legal Intoxication: Bac Levels Based On License
- Is Recreational Marijuana Legal In Connecticut?
- Open Container Laws in Connecticut
- WHAT IS LARCENY IN THE 6TH DEGREE?
- Connecticut’s Pretrial Alcohol Education Program (PAEP)
- How to Apply for a Work and Education Driving Permit After a DUI
- Arrested for DUI For the First Time. Do I Need a Lawyer?
- How to expunge a criminal record in connecticut
- Superior Court Geographic Area (GA) Designations And Town
- 3 components of a strong dui defense case
- Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Pay Your Traffic Ticket Until You Talk to an Attorney
- What to expect at your first court appearance
- Search & Seizure: What You Need to Know About Your Rights
- False or Fake Allegations Of Sexual Assault Next Steps
- Failure to Maintain Lane – Why It’s a Ticketable Offense
- Will my child be tried as an adult or a minor?
- The Major Difference Between Speeding & Traveling Unreasonably Fast
- Can I Get a Speeding Ticket Driving with the Flow of Traffic?
- Can You Be Charged with Marijuana DUI if You Have a Prescription?
- Is my dui public record in connecticut?
- Is insider trading a victimless crime