Facing DUI Charges? We Are Prepared to Advocate for You and Work Toward Your Best Outcome.
Our team at The Sills Law Firm is well acquainted with Connecticut DUI laws and experienced in the art of finding positive legal remedies, even in cases of repeated offenses. Whether this is your first DUI offense or you have received multiple DUIs, our Waterbury DUI lawyers are here to ensure your case is evaluated fairly and work toward a better outcome for you.
Don’t wait any longer. Call (203) 591-1935 today to schedule your free consultation with a member of our legal team.
Consequences of a DUI Conviction
Aside from the complications that come from mere criminal charges, being officially convicted of driving under the influence can seriously disrupt your day-to-day life. If convicted, you will likely suffer a combination of the following consequences:
- Job loss
- Mandatory traffic school programs
- Trouble getting a new or better job
- Restrictions and points on your license
- Thousands of dollars in fines, court fees, legal costs, etc.
- Difficulty transporting yourself and your family to work, school, etc.
- Suspension of your driver’s license
- Skyrocketing auto insurance costs
- Time in prison or jail
- Social stigma
Types of DUI Cases We Handle in Waterbury
At The Sills Law Firm, we know that DUI matters are complicated. From the initial arrest to the completion of your criminal trial, there are a number of problems you may experience and our team is here to help you with all of them. In the spirit of being prepared to help you with any issues that may arise (both before and after a DUI trial), we can help you with various types of DUI matters, including:
- DMV hearings
- Out-of-state DUI
- License suspensions
- Field sobriety testing
- DUI involving marijuana
- DUI for commercial drivers
- License restoration hearings
- Chemical Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) testing