Kathryn Sylvester brings 25+ years of experience to The Sills Law Firm. She is no stranger to high-conflict and high-pressure litigation. Prior to joining The Sills Law Firm, Attorney Sylvester served in both the Philadelphia Public Defender’s Office and the Federal Public Defender’s Office in Newark, New Jersey. In addition to criminal defense, Kathryn has also successfully handled civil rights, employment discrimination, real estate, housing and personal injury matters. Kathryn is a resident of Bethany Connecticut where she is active in her community, having been elected Registrar of Voters and serving on two non-profit boards.
Attorney Sylvester regularly appears in the following Connecticut courts on criminal and motor vehicle cases:
- Stamford Superior Court: Stamford Criminal Defense Attorney, Stamford DUI Attorney
- Bridgeport Superior Court: Bridgeport Criminal Defense Attorney, Bridgeport DUI Attorney
- Danbury Superior Court: Danbury Criminal Defense Attorney, Danbury DUI Attorney
- Waterbury Superior Court: Waterbury Criminal Defense Attorney, Waterbury DUI Attorney
- Derby Superior Court: Derby Criminal Defense Attorney, Derby DUI Attorney
- Meriden Superior Court: Meriden Criminal Defense Attorney, Meriden DUI Attorney
- Torrington Superior Court: Torrington Criminal Defense Attorney, Torrington DUI Attorney
- Milford Superior Court: Milford Criminal Defense Attorney, Milford DUI Attorney
- New Haven Superior Court: New Haven Criminal Defense Attorney, New Haven DUI Attorney
Trust Your Case to Attorney Kathryn Sylvester
Kathryn is admitted to practice of law in the Connecticut State and Connecticut Federal District courts as well as the Mohegan Tribal Court. Kathryn graduated from Vermont Law School with both a Juris Doctorate and a Master of Studies in Environmental Law. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Rosemont College majoring in political science. Kathryn is an avid writer and historian having contributed to a book on the history of New Jersey diners. In her spare time, she is active in several community groups and local politics, renovates houses and raises chickens with her husband.
Need more information? Please get in touch with our firm today.