Call to Request a FREE Consultation: (860) 524-8118
The Sills Law Firm is a highly regarded criminal defense law firm that serves clients throughout Danielson and the state of Connecticut. If you or someone you love has recently been arrested and charged with a crime, our award-winning defense team is standing by to help you learn more about the charges and penalties you face, what options you might have available, and how we can leverage our experience and resources to fight for your future.
Why Clients Choose The Sills Law Firm
- Our Defense Attorneys Leverage Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Our Case Results Include Thousands of Successfully Handled Criminal & DUI Cases
- We Fight for Clients Throughout Connecticut From Multiple Office Locations
- We Provide Personalized Service and Tailored Strategies Backed by Big-Firm Resources
Cases We Handle
Over the years, individuals and families throughout Connecticut have placed their trust in our team of award-winning defense attorneys. Through many of our clients face serious penalties and substantial concerns over their finances, job security, freedom, and future, their cases are all unique and involve a range of charges.
Backed by this experience and the resources of a large legal practice, The Sills Law Firm is prepared to handle all types of criminal cases, including those involving:
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- Drug Crimes
- White Collar Crimes / Theft Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Probation & Probation Violations
- Domestic Violence
- Assault / Violent Crimes
- Weapons Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Tickets & Infractions
- Appeals & Expungements
Speak Personally with an Experienced Danielson Criminal Lawyer
At The Sills Law Firm, we encourage individuals charged with crimes, and their families, to take immediate action in bringing their cases to the attention of our legal team. Time is a critical factor in these cases and can allow for the full exploration of your options in order to seek the best outcome possible – including reductions in charges, lessened penalties, alternative sentencing options, and dismissals, among others. To request your free and confidential case review, contact us today.