Arrested? Call (860) 524-8118 for a FREE Consultation!
An arrest and criminal allegation can put a lot on the line – from your finances, job security, and certain civil rights to your freedom and future. Fortunately, anyone charged with a crime in the U.S. has the right to a presumption of innocence (the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty), and the right to have legal representation on their side when pursuing the best possible outcome in their case.
At The Sills Law Firm, our Enfield criminal defense attorneys have dedicated their professional careers to helping clients across the state of Connecticut make the most of their legal rights when charged with crimes. Our experience, resources, and unyielding determination have been utilized by clients and families across the state, and can make the difference when it matters most.
Why Choose Our Team?
- Our Award-Winning Defense Attorneys Have Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
- We’ve Successfully Handled Thousands of Criminal Cases Across Connecticut
- We Prioritize Personalized Attention Backed by Big Firm Resources
- We have a Proven Record of Case Results Involving All Types of Charges
Criminal Charges We Handle
Backed by extensive resources and nearly half a century of collective experience, our criminal defense team is capable of defending clients charged with all types of crimes – from minor infractions to misdemeanors and the most serious felonies. Examples of the charges we handle include:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Theft and Property Crimes
- Drug Offenses
- Assault / Violent Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- Juvenile Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Expungements and Appeals
While every case is different and penalties dependent on the individual facts of a case, criminal charges have the potential to result in far-reaching consequences, including:
- Court-ordered fines and fees
- Community service
- Court-ordered classes or counseling
- Terms of imprisonment, including mandatory minimum terms in some cases
- Loss of certain civil rights (i.e. loss of the right to own a firearm for felony convictions)
- Loss of driving privileges
- Loss of a professional license / employment difficulties
Discuss Your Case During a FREE & Confidential Case Review
Whatever charges you or your loved one may be facing, acting fast is of critical importance. By bringing your case to the attention of our skilled legal team, you can learn more about the allegations and potential penalties at stake, as well as how our attorneys can leverage their insight to protect your rights throughout every stage of the criminal process. By seeking the support of our proven attorneys as soon as possible, our team can begin working on the most appropriate defense strategy for your case – whether that means structuring tailored strategies to exonerate you of the charges you face, or seeking positive resolutions in the form of reduced charges, lessened penalties, or alternative sentencing options.