Ashley Carbray is a Bloomfield resident and zealous advocate. Prior to joining the Sills Law Firm, Ashely worked for several boutique law firms focusing on criminal defense, family law, and personal injury law. She has also interned at the Hartford Public Defender’s Office and at RocNation in New York, New York working in the Legal Department of the Sports Agency reviewing athlete contracts.
Ashley has lived in College Park, Maryland and Los Angeles, California which she attributes to her diversity as well as her multi cultural background. Being the oldest of three, and a former division one athlete, she is very goal oriented and driven for success.
Attorney Carbray regularly appears in the following Connecticut courts on criminal and motor vehicle cases:
- Meriden Superior Court: Meriden Criminal Defense Attorney, Meriden DUI Attorney
- Middletown Superior Court: Middletown Criminal Defense Attorney, Middletown DUI Attorney
- New London Superior Court: New London Criminal Defense Attorney, New London DUI Attorney
- Danielson Superior Court: Danielson Criminal Defense Attorney, Danielson DUI Defense Attorney
- Manchester Superior Court: Manchester Criminal Defense Attorney, Manchester DUI Attorney
- Hartford Superior Court: Hartford Criminal Defense Attorney, Hartford DUI Attorney
- New Britain Superior Court: New Britain Criminal Defense Attorney, New Britain DUI Attorney
- Rockville Superior Court: Rockville Criminal Defense Attorney, Rockville DUI Attorney
- Norwich Superior Court: Norwich Criminal Defense Attorney, Norwich DUI Attorney
- New Haven Superior Court: New Haven Criminal Defense Attorney, New Haven DUI Attorney
In addition to Criminal Defense, Ashley assists clients of The Sills Law Firm in the following practice areas: Pardons, Infractions, Family Law, and Personal Injury Law.
Trust Your Case to Attorney Ashley P. Carbray
Ashley is a graduate of Western New England University School of Law and completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Maryland, where she double majored in Criminal Justice and Communications while competing as a Division One Track and Field Athlete.
Need more information? Please get in touch with our firm today.